ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 07:34:40 -0600
Hey all,
I have read his book from   bookshare, and he's awesome.   The moslem
women in this country need our prayers as our "religious freedom" laws
allow practices that would not be welcomed by most  of us.  I'll write
more individually if people wish.
I would also appreciate it if everyone would continue to pray for my
upcoming move.  I'm not sure whether I'll stay here  or move toward
the west coast.
I'm  also meeting with a physical therapist in the next couple of days
and I'm going to get a new power wheelchair.  I need a big dose of
favor because they're expensive.
Blessings,
Donna