ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:38:38 +0100
Cecily,

Yes I know Michael was with the Ferguson's.  Unfortunately his English is not too good and he also has a slight hearing
impairment which makes it difficult for him to understand some times.  I work closely with him in my new job but we have
been friends since he and I were much younger.  Talk to you all later but hope to have some time to chatt with some of
you on some chatt programme.  I have skype and msn messenger so here goes.

Skype name: charlesfborg
msn [log in to unmask]

Blessings to all,
Charlie