ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:07:05 -0800
Hi Pat, that section you sent sounds good to me.
Please send it to me, now I am using
[log in to unmask], so if any of you want to
write me, send  email here. Do you know if  this book
is recorded, or in e-text, or has someone scanned it?
It sounds like something I would like to read.

Rhonda Partain
--- Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===