ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:37:22 -0500
Ask them which soul left to hell is worth the few bucks held to not keep a
honorable and willing servant of God to lead them. There grandson?
Granddaughter? Father mother niece nephew neighbor? On average, it takes 10
families to support a pastor's wages, this could be ten couples equaling
twenty people, or40 people, 10 families of four.  Perhaps there is a
problem of the attitude they feel they are supporting the pastor and his
family, rather than giving to God and letting God work all that out. I pray
for God's intervention and favor. Do not let these things discourage you
Kathy. If I could make one of those highly irritating noises about now, I
would and say... This is only a test of the emergency  faith system. This
is only a test, if this was an actual emergency you'd have been given
further instructions. I also know it is easier said hundreds of miles away,
but I've been there, or similar I should say, and God sees his kids
through. You'll get your house and things will work out in ministry
according to God's plan.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>Our church is having a scheduled trustees meeting tonight, but we just
>found out what one of the items on the agenda is.  There is buzz around
>to get Greg to drop to part time and ask him to pick up more hours at the
>post office.  How about that?  Instead of increasing their giving,
>they're talking about reducing their pastor.  I'm glad that my family is
>doing well, because the house and the church are crashing right now.  I
>don't even know what to think.  I know that we have a few strong
>supporters, so it may end up being an interesting fight.  Please just
>pray for God's will to be clear for all of this.
>Kathy

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Brad

   If you want people to quit poking holes in your boat, put them in the
boat with you