ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:10:57 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so very much for praying. I want you all to know how
much we appreciate all your love and prayers. It means everything to us.

I'm writing to let you all know that Vernon's surgery is still
scheduled for Friday morning at 8 AM.

We'll be leaving here in a few hours to go to Sioux Falls.

I'll have my laptop with me and my cell phone.

We are Praising God for the  Blessings we have received.

I love you all so very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.