ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 00:25:53 -0400
Don't be concerned about those who say such things.  We must consider the
source from where this sort of nonsense comes.  Since Our Lord walked this
earth there have been those attempting to besmirch his beautiful name and
reputation.  They have not succeeded yet.  Though they have tried.  I have
heard all sorts of stories about his life which have no validation.  I just
ignore them.  Because I know them to be lies.  You must do the same, and not
worry your pretty little head over them.  Just concentrate on what you do
best, which is to continue to practice your faith and to love everyone whom
you meet.  You possess a marvelous gift, that of Charity.  Though we all
possess this gift, in some it is magnified.  You are one such person dear
lady.  So, I say to you again.  Let Our Lord care for his reputation.  It
will remain spotless regardless what any trashy person says about it.