ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 08:19:45 -0400
Hi all,
Well i have so much to praise god for this morning.
I went to the doctor's yesterday, and din't get a bad report at all.
In fact he thinks its only acid reflux, and a few weeks Iago I shared that
they thought my liver was enlarged, but guess what if it was it isn't now.
In fact the cat scan that all my enternnal organ's are remarkable, and that
is what the rradiology doctor put on the report remarkable.
How awesome is our God, and we know indeed he cares about us and our little
pains, hurts, desires, and even our wants.
all praise and glory to our wonderful father and God of the universe. He is
to be exalted.
Rhonda 2