ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:54:56 -0400
You guys cannot even begin to know how happy I am right about now!  I just
found out more information.  After 6 weeks of treatment,I don't know why I
wasn't notified sooner, but anyway, after 6 weeks of treatment, my friend
with Anerexia, is coming home this weekend, and will permanently, I believe,
be discharged.  She'll be preparing to attend New York University this Fall.
Please, everyone, join me in praising God!  I just knew she'd be OK.  As I
told you all last night, I don't know how I knew it, I just simply did.  God
told me so.  I want to thank all of you for sticking by me through all this
and helping reassure me she'd be ok.  This wasn't easy for me, and as those
of you know:  especially those of you on msn messenger, who've seen my
display names:  I didn't take this well at all.  It really had me down in
the dump.  BTW, I hope this doesn't embarrass you, me publicly saying this,
but Cecily, thank you so much for talking to me privately last night, as you
did.  That really made me feel so much better.  When everyone prayed for her
last night, something really weird happened.  It was like instantly, I was
able to totally let go, and give her to the Lord, completely in full.  That
is something I never thought was gonna happen.  But, nevertheless:  main
point:  She's not gonna die, in fact, nor, is she gonna be sick any longer I
don't think.  She's been through hard treatment, but, she's doing fabulous.
If I hear anything else, I'll keep you all posted.  She still not out of the
woods yet, however, I dare say, she's real close.

Chris.