ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:14:23 -0500
Hi April, and Everyone,

I liked that article. I do remember sitting in front of my stereo and
making tapes for people and going through CD's to see what I wanted to put
on the cassettes. I remember trying to ballence the recording levels with
head phones on. It was fun. I even remember making one of the Carpenters
songs longer than it was. You couldn't even tell what I had done, except
the end of the song was longer, actually, it was continued into the same
song again. lol. I don't even remember which Carpenters song it was now
that I did that to. lol.

Oh I use to do a lot of fun things with cassettes. Now, I have a brand new
duel cassette deck that I bought in August of 2003 to replace after the
tornado. It's not even been hooked up yet to my stereo up here, and the
same goes with the cd recorder I bought at the same time. lol.

Poor Vernon is keeping busy finishing projects. He's doing excellent, and
he really does want to get them finished.

I think we finally got all the CD's cleaned up just a few weeks ago, from
the tornado.

Today we've owned this house for exactly 2 years. It's also the day that
Vernon's Dad died.

Okay, I've rambled on long enough now.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson