ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:49:29 -0700
Living Under A Death Threat

By Phil Scovell

     We had been to the same place many times.  We were there
again.  He was a baby in his crib and he was not just afraid, he
was terrified.  He felt evil around him and heard voices.  They
talked of death.  His.

     Based on other prayer experiences, I felt this was not the
original source.  I prayed accordingly, based upon the presenting
feelings he described.  Suddenly he was at his own birth and alone
and frightened.  The voices returned.  The baby could not hear
what the Lord was saying because of all the other voices.  I
prayed in the name of the True Lord Jesus Christ and commanded
them to be silent.  The baby/man now could hear the Shepherd's
voice of the Lord Jesus clearly.  Truth about who he was in Christ
was spoken by the Lord.

     In my spirit, I felt there was more and as we prayed, the
impression became stronger.  I told him what I wanted to pray and
he was in agreement.  "Lord Jesus, I feel there is a lying spirit
who wants to speak but he can't because I have told him, in your
name, that he cannot.  If there is such an unclean spirit that the
man needs to hear speak, I give him permission to talk but only
what you allow him to say."

     "He said I was never meant to live and that they are going to
kill me," the man reported he heard in his thoughts.

     "Is that true, Lord Jesus?" I asked.  "Can they kill him?"

     "No," he heard the Lord say.

     "In the name of the True Lord Jesus Christ, therefore, I
speak to the lying spirit who just spoke.  I command you to
confess who it is that only has the power of life and of death?"

     "Jesus," came the answer.

     In moments, the demons were sent away and the baby, both at
his birth and in his crib, felt secure.

     Suicide has roots.  This man had been suicidal for some time
and had, due to all the pressure and stress and the lies he
believed about himself, had even attempted it.  Now he knew where
those feelings came from.  Do you?  If not, why not call me and
begin to learn how to pray in agreement for the renewal of the
mind.

Phil Scovell
Safe Place Fellowship
Mountain Time Zone