ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:36:02 -0600
Amy I do understand about that that is why I don't tell my mom things I have
to pick and choose what I tell my mom hugs and Phil, sorry for your bad day
and we are having a horrid summer Todd again did not go to work today
because I gave him my cold and now I'm getting it back again arg But all
let's praise God even in our miseries and pain and discouragement He is with
us.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]