ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:46:10 -0400
Don't forget, they also hate us because we are Christians and our
brothers and sisters in Christ, around the world, are suffering
unspeakable, on going  horrors for His sake, even now.  They are not
free physically, but they are free spiritually and they are hated, as
are we, for Christ's sake.  My main prayer is that I could be so
brave in standing up for my Lord when the time comes.
Kathy