ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephanie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:20:51 +1100
Hi everyone...
Well I thought it about time I wrote with an update. Sorry I haven't posted
much lately... I'd been reading all the email but frankly just hadn't felt like
writing anything. The wether has been very hot here this week and pregnancy
and hot wether do not mix!

I'm jsut over 39 weeks now and really looking forward (actually becoming
impatient) to the birth. I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable, and feel
almost
obsessed about when I can hold our baby... plus I think I'm going crazy
since I wanted to clean our house at 4 am!
Anyway, I'm just waiting for things to happen in God's timing.
Steph