ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:59:05 -0600
Oops. Sharon maybe your's isn't doing that now that I look. Not sure, I'll
keep an eye out. I remember one more that was and thought it was yours .
Sorry *smile*.  Also so some of yas know, like Amy's doesn't always do it,
when she replies to a plain text it will send it plain text, if she begins
an original it will send html style mail. If we all send plain text we'll
be whistling Dixie.

Brad

At 09:54 AM 1/24/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>I normally don't read forwards if they start off  with lines of lines of
>who they came from, but I did read this one. lol Since I don't watch much
>TV I'd never had known this was an older thing, yet still demonstrative of
>network TV's blatency nonetheless. Yes it would be nice to have forwards
>cleaned up, usually all you have to do is press forward or however you do
>it in your program, then scroll down to where the message starts,  hold
>down the shift key and press CTRL HOME and it will highlight all that and
>then just hit spacebar, or backspace, or delete button or something.
>
>Also as long as we're on the clean it up topic, I hope I'm not out of line
>here with this request, but there are a few who may not know that they are
>sending garble with their messages, I think html e-mail to a text only
>list. Please check your email programs to either see how you can change
>your settings to send only text mail or how you can change individual mails
>to the list here as plain text mail. I'm not picking but  for helps sake I
>know Amy, Karen, Sharon's are as such. If you guys use Eudora at all and
>want help I can do that off list, just let me know I'd be glad to help as
>you probably don't know you are doing this or have ability to prevent it
>maybe.
>
>Brad
>

>At 09:34 AM 1/24/2006 -0500, you wrote:
> >Jen, and everybody,
> >It would really be appreciated if, when you are passing on mass
> >emails, such as the one that Jen just sent about ABC, that you take a
> >few minutes to just clean it up.  It's easy.  Copy and paste it into
> >Microsoft word and just delete all the junk out of it and then paste
> >it back into a clean email ready to send.  It would sure save time on
> >the part of the receiver.  .  If you don't have the time,  to do
> >that, then ask yourself how important your message really is?  First
> >of all, that email is more than two years old and ABC has already
> >addressed the issue and apologized for the incident.  I'm more
> >concerned about their show "Desperate Housewives," personally.
> >Kathy
>
>Brad
>
>    "A man who works with his hands is a laborer;
>a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman;
>but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an
>artist." --Louis Nizer

Brad

   Character is  how you conduct  yourself when no one is looking