ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:18:37 -0700
Hi again!

Well, Saturday is my big moving day!  So I would appreciate it if you, Phil
or Vicki, please unsubscribe me until I become established with my new
internet service.

So you'll hear from me later, Lord willing.  I don't know how long I'll have
to wait.  I wish/hope my nephew can set me up the same day he and his friend
moves me.  I'm glad that Jesus is always with me, and that your prayers know
no barriers!  Thank you all again for this powerful support!

See ya later, at the new ranch!

I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721

Sharon