ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:00:28 -0700
Vinny,

If I took the time to tell everything that has been going on in the Oklahoma
hospital room over the last 12 weeks, it would take a couple of thick books.
It is amazing.  Now it is time for a miracle and only one person is able to
do that.  What am I going to do if no miracle comes?  What am I going to do
if a miracle does come?  Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and
forever.

Phil.