ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 23:54:24 -0600
Boy, maybe it was just me but we sure had a good time tonight in our prayer
group here at our house.  We worshiped in music for some time, which really
spoke to me deeply tonight, we discussed the Scriptures for awhile, talked
about areas of our lives and of those for whom we wanted to pray tonight,
and then we had a good time of prayer.  I am sure glad Sandy and I bought
the electronic keyboard that is in the shape of a small grand piano.  The
worship has really added a great deal to our Friday prayer group meetings
and our Sunday morning meetings here at home.  I sure felt spiritually high,
if there is such a thing, tonight.  Plus, in the last couple of weeks, I
have had some personal things the Lord has spoken to me about.
Additionally, on Friday nights, and sometimes on Sundays, we discuss not
only what has happened during the week, but we discuss the things we believe
the Lord is teaching us during the week.  Tonight, although some of us have
been meeting for a year and a half, I really felt the Lord telling me that
calling our group meetings, Safe Place Fellowship, is becoming true and I
felt the desire to pray for others to join us.

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel