ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:29:45 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

Please continue to pray for Carolyn Rhodes. She has been in a lot of pain
and Billie took her to the Hospis center on Tuesday. Well, they sedated
Carolyn to keep her from pain and to keep her comfortable, and when Billie
got there on Wednesday afternoon, she was upset because Carolyn was not
awake. I guess that Billie isn't very happy with Hospis at all, and on
Thursday afternoon, Billie told me she was going to take Carolyn home and
that she could make her better. It was so very hard for me to keep my mouth
shut, but I did. I know that Only God can heal Carolyn, and I honestly am
praying for God to take Carolyn home so that she is in no more pain.

Please pray that Billie faces reality. Tom told Billie to call the funeral
home and start making arangements, but I don't know if Billie did that. She
isn't talking to Tom about Carolyn much, because she knows that Tom will
tell her the same thing that they told her at Hospis. Billie told me she
isn't going to let them "snowball" her. I know this is hard for Billie, but
the longer she holds on toCarolyn, the harder it will be when The Lord
takes Carolyn.

Thank you all for praying.

Love and Blesssings,
Pat Ferguson