ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:28:24 -0500
But you can see the contradiction with the Gospel that Brad pointed out.
JESUS tells us that we can have eternal life freely and unearned.  The Santa
thing has grown from Saint Nicholas who gave gifts freely to those in need
in the Name of JESUS to a guy who only gives things to those who have earned
it.

Paul the Good Lion who is grateful for grace anyway