ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:30:36 -0500
Thanks Brad,
Your post is letting me know that I handled the conversation well
yesterday.  I pretty much just let him report in, as an adult.  I
think that you would have been proud.  what I get left with, however,
is that under current of, "you little bugger!  When are you going to
quit the games and grow up!"  Wisely, I bite my tongue, but my tongue
is getting pretty swollen!  GRIN!
Thanks for the guidance!
Kathy