ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:45:31 -0800
Doris,  You might try the Mega Voice website for solar and multiple language
audio Bibles. They list Greek New Testaments, modern, ancient and koine,
among other items. I am not certain if it is downloadable, however, you can
check it out. The link is:
http://www.megavoice.com

Listening for His shout!

Grant