ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:29:07 -0400
HI Guys,
        Well, Rick showed up again today around 8:30 to continue his
work.  Caleb is supervising and Greg has taken a pick ax to dig the hole
for the sump pump, just to help out.  I think that it's a guy thing.
        Anyway, shortly after Rick arrived, an elderly lady, named Kay,
showed up with a pie for our family.  We, of course, made her go in the
back yard to see what work had been done so far.  She looked at Rick and
asked, "are you Viola's grandson?"  Well, Rick is.  So, Kay asked all
sorts of questions and really loosened things up a bit.  Then, Greg
remembered that another elderly lady from our church thought that she
could remember bringing cookies to "Little Ricky," many years ago.  Sure
enough, that was Rick too.  So now, "Little Ricky," is playing with his
toys in the sandbox in our back yard and building a house, and Greg is
getting his hands dirty helping.  What a riot!
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!