ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:52:02 -0600
All of our dachshunds are call miniature but they way from 5 to 10 pounds.
The standard size dachshunds start at 16 pounds and we have one of those but
he still isn't very big.  I was sitting in a recliner when you called and
all the dogs were in my lap playing; some trying to take a nap and some of
them rolling around and wrestling with each other.  Two are brothers but the
rest, except for one, the biggest one, are all cousins.

Phil.