ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:17:28 -0700
Ok all, I have my ten-year old nephew with me for a few more days at least
till New Year's eve now Todd works Monday, and Tuesday, so can any one
advice me on what to do to entertain a ten-year-old boy?  He does so well
with Todd, I know he needs a father in his life and boy he just loves Todd
but well, I'm not a parent I'm just an aunt lol.  He loves me too I'm lucky
for that.  His life is sad his mother as you all know is in prison and so is
his father.  Gotta go.

Lelia