ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:14:32 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I want your opinion on something.

I was talking to our friend Marilynn today, and I told her about my
sessions with Phil last week and this week. I told her that Phil is doing
the Intercessory prayer sessions to help me, and how it works. I told her
that I felt it was going very well. She thought that was grate, and that
she was glad we are doing this. Then, when I told her that we were going
way back in my past when I was little, she told me this: and I quote. "Why
don't you just forget about what happened in the past and get over it. That
was 50 years ago." End of quote.

That comment she made kind of hurt my feelings. I didn't say anything.

I really believe that these prayer sessions with Phil are going very well,
and I really am happy I made that first phone call to Phil. He is helping
me, and he is so kind and loving about everything. I think Intercessory
prayer is great, and he is an excellent minister.

So, folks, if you haven't made that phone call to Phil, you might want to
do so. <smile>

Thank You Lord for Phil and the knowledge, faith, understanding,
compassion, love, and wisdom You have given him.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson who has popcorn waiting down stairs