ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:41:49 -0600
I am bogged down too in the summer class.  Yes!  What was I thinking?  And,
what were you thinking?  Must have been the same thought.  Ug.  Well,
praying for your paper.  I can't get anything written and studying for this
test isn't happening.  It's on the chapter called methods and modes of
research.    Anybody not sleeping tonight.  I have just the thing for you to
read.  Ug.

Rhonda.  Congratulations on the first car purchase.  Must seem quite scary
to have your big little girl drive off in her own car.

Vicki