ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:48:53 -0600
Chris, here are some suggestions.  When putting a coat on a little one,
take the little ones hand or wrist, rather than the arm, so you don't have
to worry about the hand flopping around when guiding it into the
sleeve.  As for tying shoes, you could have the child stand in the shoes
with his back facing you so his shoes would be facing the same direction as
your shoes.