ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:36:58 -0700
OH I'd love that Pat, too cool.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Ferguson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: question, problem, and prayer request.

Phil! Okay! I got a great idea! I'm serious, too!

Let's do this wedding on the conference line and we can all be present for
it! Jenifer and Phil, You guys name the night, I'll set up the room, and
we'll all be witnesses and guests of Jenifer's loving Wedding.

The conference room will be Jenifer. That is:

5364337.

That will be the room number.

The conference line is: 619-345-3000. When prompted press the number 2, and
then when prompted to enter the conference code, you will then enter the
code of 5364337. If you are the first one in the room, it will tell you to
press 1.

Let's do this! Phil! What do you think? This way we can all be at Jen's
wedding, and you can do all the ceremonies!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson