ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:49:43 -0800
Yeah, it is pretty silly.  If I get to a door before someone, be they man or
woman, I'll hold it open for them, just because it's the polite thing to do.
And if someone holds a door open for me, I'll thank them.  I don't like it
when someone twenty feet behind comes running up to open a door that I'm
reaching for, but I'm not going to get all militant about it!  <grin>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/