ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:34:37 -0600
Rhonda,

Good for you!  I'm sure it will look fine.  Take some rest.

Glad you are involved with that church.  Sounds as if it has been good for
you.  I used to deal with extra long worship services.  Haven't for a while
now.  But you sure can get tired.

I did look at the grade.  Not what I would have done had I actually studied
that one section.  But we'll see what the proff has to say first.  Thanks
for asking.

Vicki