ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:35:05 +0200
Chris,

I will remember that day because 15th September is my birthday.  I will say special prayers for
you both.  May the Lord grant a long and happy life together.  May His blessings abound
between you.  May you be a blessing to one-an-other during the rest of your days.  May you
both go to see the Lord face to face after this life.

Wonderful news and God bless you both,
Charlie