ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:00:05 -0400
Yikes Rhonda,
Scary stuff!  I hope that that doctor didn't ruin Ben's eye!  Oh my
goodness!  I can't believe that they gave no instructions for after
care!  Did you call and ask?  You probably did.  You're a pretty thorough
person.  I just can't believe being treated so horribly!
Poor Rhonda, after all you guys have been through!
I continue to pray,
Kathy