ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:32:39 -0500
Yes!!! I had a miscarriage at around 16 weeks between Jena and Christa
thought I must have done something wront, felt so depressed, so sad,  people
kept saying good things  like you can have another baby!! And I didn't want
another one...  God has a purpose... please don't say that to someone when
they are hurting, just cry with them, later on,  they may see things
differently!!!
Rhonda...