ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:33:50 -0700
Hi all, well, I got the dress and wow is it beautiful and nice and cool too.

Now I wish this darned wedding were over, I am having problems with Todd's
family becuase I don't want to put some stupid highlights in my hair
goodness.  I am beginning to think this is more for people and what they can
see or show off then for Todd and I.  I am still exited don't get me wrong
but man oh man I WILL NOt have this wedding there way.  Highlights in my
hair.  How come people just can't leave things alone why do we always have
to mess up stuff.  I know some of you will probably say oh but it will look
so pretty well, ok find and dandy but wow I want my hair the way I want it.
Ok all sorry I am venting can you tell?  I don't want to fight with any one
but I guess I have to.  How come we can't just like be peaceful about
5things?

Just some thoughts.

Lelia email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]