ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:55:34 -0500
I disagree with James on this one too.  God is a deliverer and not a thing
to be doubted.  Why can't we as humans understand that?  it's hard sometimes
to do so.  But years?  We might not even have years and God says that He
wants us all to come to repentance.  Years?  Man!!!!!  I'm glad God's timing
is different from ours, aren't you guys?