ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:22:09 -0600
Phil,

I'm definitely praying for Carol with her cough, and that she starts to
feel better very soon, and that she gets her energy back. I'm also praying
for both Carol and Mike that God finds them a house that is large enough
for them, and that is also affordable.

I'm praying that they will be back on this list soon. Unfortunately, this
kind of thing with the guide dogs happens too often and is rediculous. I'm
praying for Mike with this situation that he doesn't loose his dog for
something he did not do.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson