ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:46:25 -0600
Thanks, I needed it. I felt truly childish for panicking, but I love running
into the shelter of either verses from the Word, or just flipping on the TV
and listening to preaching, or the radio. It's a blessing we get TBN around
here. I can only attribute this to the grace of God. He knew ahead of time
that the channel would be a powerful tool or an asset to me. It can also be
an antidemon weapon. You know, Satan as well as his little band of
cutthroats foam at the mouth when the word of God is either spoken, or
preached. At least I did good. Say, when you pray, like when you had your
headache, how do you hunt for demonic activity? This may be something I can
use, in addition to Christian programming.