ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:44:16 -0400
Steph,
You are normal!  Toddlers will do this to you.  There are just things
that you may have to set aside for a season, but don't worry, you
will have your life back, on your terms, before you know it.  This is
only a season.  They don't call it the terrible twos for
nothing.  The best thing that you can do for yourself is take it easy
and enjoy the ride.  Believe me, I've been there and the frustration
just isn't worth it.  You may as well enjoy yourself because you'll
never have this season of life with Michelle again..  And, believe
me, there will come a day when you will miss it, especially when the
teen years set in.  If you can find a Moms group, like Mops or
something, it will help.
Kathy (who has been there times four)