ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:19:04 -0500
Reeva,

I'm kitty corner, or if yawl picked up the southern version of that in
your travels, I'm caddy corner from you in the state. I live in Wisconsin
but  just out side Minneapolis/St. Paul. I'm 20 minutes from East St. Paul
and almost six hours from Milwaukee. I  spent some child hood in Racine
just south of you. I also spent most of my life just north of Green Bay in
either the southern tip of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan or just across
that border into Wisconsin. I also spent 3 years near Beaumont Texas. I've
jumped all over the map a bit too. I've a wife of 21 plus years, two adult
kids 21 and 19 years old. I am a songwriter and to support that habit I
operate a vending route so's I can eat *smile*. My wife does day care as
well. That's the short version.

Brad