ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:32:11 -0600
Dear Loving Virgie,

I'm praying for you about the health insurence issue.

I'm glad you got your glucometer and I do hope it talks. Is it the
Accu-Chec Voice Mate?

I was just on the NFB web site reading about diabetes stuff and most
of their info is so out of date.

Praying for you, Loving one.

Please feel free to call me any time.

Love and Blessings,