ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:43:18 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I'm having a cup of coffee with Jesus right now. Would anyone like to join me?

I'm Praising God for everything. I'm Praising God for you all.

I'm Praising God for my dearest and closest school friends, Cecily
Ballenger, Paulette Stokes, Linda Templeton, and Everyone. I love you all
so very much, and I'm so glad we can share on this list without being
riticuled. Jesus knows our hearts, and He knows how we really feel in side.
When we have bad thoughts we can get rid of them just by praying, and
asking God to help us.

Kathy, Lelia, Amy, Karen, Marvella, Virgie, Vicki, Ned, Rhonda, April,
Keith, Phil, and absolutely everyone on this list, I love you all for your
honesty and love. I'm going to continue to pray for Chris and Kristin. I'm
praying for all of you and your prayer requests, as well.

I'm Praising God for my loving Vernon. I'm Praising God for all my friends,
for bringing Billie to me, and I know that God has a plan in my life that I
don't even know about yet.

I'm praying for Carolyn Rhodes, and I'm honestly praying that God's will be
done in her life, whether He takes her home, or heals her, I pray that God
takes her out of her suffering and pain right now.

We have so much to be thankful for.

I'm loving you all so very much.

God Bless you all. Now, I'm pouring the coffee, so come around for a second
cup of coffee with me and Jesus.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson