ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:32:08 -0600
When it comes to the Word, I can't put trust in a computer software
programmed by who knows what combination of numbers by a programmer whose
belief structure I don't know. There may well be a code of sorts or perhaps
it is in the meaning or definition of places and people who knows.  There
is much I don't know yet on the surface and just beneath as I look up
definitions of verses I find speaking to me when I read. It is interesting
though. Although as most things, if Hollywood gets a hold of something, it
is distorted to serve the green god.

Brad

At 09:01 PM 1/3/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Here is a site dedicated to speaking against any Bible Code at all.
>Interesting reading, too.
>
>www.postfun.com/pfp/bible/code.html - 15k -
>

>And God Divided The Light From The Darkness
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it