ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:57:39 -0600
Rhonda,

The scripture that talks about seeing a person in need and saying "Go be
blessed" and you give them nothing towards the obvious need when you well
can, that is what came to mind. What about some reference of help from this
church if nothing else. Phil, I may too be interested in writing this
pastor, and the cheif too. Agreed I don't know all the circumstances or
order of events, but I got the real impression George asked for help, and
they turned him out cold stone with no attempt to try to find help, pull
strings or what ever to try to get help, but rather protect the clan that
lines the pockets of the ministry. I hope I'm wrong but that is the
impression one gets.

Brad