ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:29:29 -0400
Chris,
I don't think there's a person alive who didn't have all kinds of mixed
emotions before getting married.  Yes, I though about calling it off or
running out on the marriage.  It is an awesome responsibility and a scary
thing.  However, it can be the happiest experience of your life.  Don't let
the devil rob you of the joy the Lord can give you in the marriage
relationship.  You aren't alone.

Ned