ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:00:24 -0500
Phil, This is so sad. thanks for letting us know. I've been thinking of
Gail for a long time, and I've been praying for her.

She had so much courage and faith and we will all miss her so very much.

I will be praying for her family. Now she is with The Lord, and in no more
pain and discomfort.

We will all see her one day in Heaven.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson