ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:45:36 -0700
Hey Chris I am not sure what to say to all of what yo7u said but I will and
am praying for you to have peace.  Try reading the christmas story or try
thinking of birds and or sometihng awesome that God has done.  I know that
isn't always easy I'm just trying to suggest some things that might help
take your mind off things for a bit.

Lelia