ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:40:54 -0600
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.
I love that one. Kind of like the guy who asks:

Man: God?

god: Yes.

Man: Is it true that one second of yours is like a million years here?

God: Yes that's true.

Man: Is it then similar with money? I mean would one penny be like a
million dollares here?

God: Yes that is true too.

Man: Great. Can I have a penny?

god: Oh sure.   Just hang on a second.