ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:39:51 -0400
Lelia,
         Just thank the Lord that they live in California.  Can
you  imagine what it would be like if they lived in Denver?  Is it 71
hours yet?  So, what are you and Tod having for a celebration
dinner?  Come on, let's have details.  GRIN!  What type of music for
the background.  I've always been partial to chamber music for a
romantic dinner.  Most importantly, what's for dessert?  No, on
second thought, don't tell me that one.  I'm still trying to resist
that stuff and you wouldn't want me crashing your party.  Right?  GRIN!

71 hours and counting?  Come on Lelia, I need an exact number so that
I can count down with you!  Hey, how about, you get up at 2:00 am.
tomorrow morning and just have a cup of tea, all to yourself.  Maybe
Phil will let you borrow his sound blocking headphones and you can
just get lost in your own world for a while.  If you need more ideas,
just let me know!    Is it 70 hours yet?
Kathy