ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:17:56 -0500
P.S.  Brad, I forgot to tell you that I just listened to your Christmas Has
Its Cradle mp3 file, and was blessed.  God has gifted you.  Wouldn't it be
wonderful if all you folks with musical talents could get together and make
a joyful noise unto the Lord!!  I've heard John play his sax, and he would
be a great participant in the Lord's band!  <smile>  And I've listened to
Julie on her website.  She would add a sweet voice.  If I've left anyone
out, let me know.  Sometimes, like today, you guys are so talkative that I
have difficulty keeping up.  There have been nearly 200 posts on
today!  And they're still coming in.  <smile>

Love to all, and a very Merry Christmas!  Filled with Peace and
Joy!  Rhonda, I am so happy for you that Ben will be home by Christmas
Eve.  God is so good!

And to all a good night!
Helen  <smile>