ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:18:11 -0500
Pithy, as in, to the point!  I can't stand beating around the
bush.  One of my faults is that I am on point.  I really have to
struggle to be politically correct.  It's a real challenge for me
here in the liberal north east.
         At least you didn't take the meaning of pyth as in, "to pyth
a frog!"  GRIN!  That might explain a lot if it were true!  GRiN!
Kathy